||12-14 June 2021
|Early Bird (by 12 April 2021)
||Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
||72-2, Fraser Bussiness Park,
Jalan Metro Pudu, 55100, Kuala Lumpur
Register Now Get Location
Neural Manipulation 4: Brain and Cranial Nerve Manipulation (NM4) course explores evaluation and treatment techniques for nerves of the brain and cranial region.
- Explore in detail the anatomy and function of the brain and cranial nerves.
- Discover typical pain patterns that arise from dysfunction of the brain and cranial nerves.
- Learn evaluation methods and treatment techniques to facilitate normal functioning of these nerves.
- Learn differential evaluation skills to determine skull, suture and brain fixation.
- Explore how compressions of the brain cause dysfunction in the cranial nerves.
- Discover how intercranial pressure affects the function of the entire body, and cranial techniques to bring about normal functioning.
- Learn practical integration into treatment sessions.
NM1 (or Visceral Approach to Trauma and Whiplash), NM2, NM3.
Required Advance Reading
Manual Therapy for the Cranial Nerves by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO; and Alain Croibier, D.O.