||24-26 Oct 2020
|Early Bird (by date(20 August 2020))
||Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
||72-2, Fraser Bussiness Park,
Jalan Metro Pudu, 55100, Kuala Lumpur
Register Now Get Location
New Manual Articular Approach (formerly Global Joint Treatment) is a manual therapy modality that applies a comprehensive approach to the treatment of joints.
- Identify in detail the anatomy and biomechanics of the hip, knee and foot.
- Describe typical pain patterns that arise from dysfunction of these joints, and how they relate to the nerves, vascular system, viscera, muscles, and connective tissue.
- Demonstrate evaluation methods and treatment techniques to facilitate normal functioning of these areas.
- Describe and demonstrate how to evaluate each major joint to determine its primary dysfunction, as well as the anatomical or physiological systems that are contributing to the dysfunction.
- Describe and demonstrate how to treat the anatomical or physiological systems that contribute to the primary dysfunction of each joint.
- Discuss practical integration into treatment sessions.
Explore such indications as clinical pain, sprains, arthrosis, and inflammation in a brand new way.
This course is intended for licensed manual practitioners or for students nearing completion in their studies to become a manual practitioner, with palpation skills and experience as well as anatomical knowledge.
VM1 or LT1 Is recommended.
New Manual Articular Approach - Lower Extremity by Jean-Pierre Barral, DO & Alain Croibier DO, MRO (F). (Released in 2016)
Useful anatomy books suggested
- Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank Netter, MD, and/or
- A Regional Atlas of the Human Body by Carmine Clemente.